Thursday, October 11, 2007

are you one of those people that...

Hello everyone and anyone who reads my lowly blog on this thing called the internet -

I am starting a new segment for the blog...

It's called "Are you one of those people that..." and it will deal mostly with idiotic things that people do, and me calling them out for it. Legitimate claims, as you would expect. I don't just talk shit and don't have anything to back it up. So, if you happen to be reading along, and you come across a piece from this segment, and you know that you are so busted - just read my point of view and try to understand it. Maybe it will help you realize what a dumb ass move you pulled. Or, if you are completely helpless and are a more-than-usual-stubborn individual, you may be reading the wrong blog. And if you happen to read a blog from this segment, and you know exactly what I'm talking about, and couldn't agree more - let me know!!!! I love hearing from like-minded people. They are so much better to converse with. :) I don't like to waste my time on those other people. Just kidding. :) (or am I?)

Happy reading!

No comments: